Monday, April 18, 2011

8 Easter Egg Ideas: An Eggstravaganza!

WOW! I have quite a collection of Easter Egg projects! If you need some ideas come on over! Just click on the name under the photo and it will bring you to the project and instructions! Quite an Eggstravaganza!!!


TIE DYED COFFEE FILTER EASTER EGGS
PAPER MACHE EASTER EGG DECORATIONS
PAINT CHIP EASTER EGG COLLAGE
MARVELOUS MARBLED EASTER EGG COOKIES
SPIN ART EASTER EGGS AND GARLAND
TISSUE PAPER AND YARN EGG SHAPED LANTERNS
ROLLED PAINTED WOODEN EASTER EGGS
NATURALLY DYED EGGS: MARBLED TECHNIQUE
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE IDEAS???

LET ME KNOW IF YOU TRIED ANY....?

PLEASE SHARE SOME OF YOUR IDEAS!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!


This Post is linked to:

8 comments:

  1. You've been BUSY!!
    Thanks for all your great ideas!
    I love dropping in - I enjoy your colourful, uplifting pictures, and easy to understand "how to's". Your enjoyment of your daughter, and of the process of art are inspiring!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the Paint Chip Egg Decorating - will have to offer that at the collage table.
    Today we melted crayons to decorate our egg shapes.
    http://strongstart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great egg ideas. Here is one that I posted about on my blog today:
    http://bowlofcherrys.blogspot.com/2011/04/tutorial-tuesday-egg-dough.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, the yarn lanterns are super-fabulous!!!! for some reason blogger won't let me email you...my email is JLD1983@aol.com for the spin-art machine. I LOVE IT!!! I CAN'T WAIT, seriously!!!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! you complied your ideas together and it's amazing to see how many you have done recently- SO busy! I bet you are getting sick of eggs, lol! Thanks so much for linking up- what an inspirational list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those easter eggs are amazing, thanks so much for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list of Easter egg ideas! Last year we had fun using bleeding tissue paper to decorate Easter eggs. I think I got the idea from The Artful Parent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is content amazing information about Easter craft which is very useful for me. It very important information about Easter festival.
    Thank you very much for this great information.
    Easter Craft Ideas

    ReplyDelete