Here is another amazingly easy fudge recipe I'm excited to share. Every year I make this Rocky Road Fudge for friends and family and everyone absolutely loves it! When placed in a fancy treat bag or cute tin it makes it even more extra special. Your friends and family will think you've spent hours in front of a hot stove when you've only spent under 5 minutes. Really? So give it a try. If you love this recipe, be sure to try our Super Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge recipe here.
Here is the recipe:
Super Easy Rocky Road Fudge
2 cups semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Combine milk and chocolate chips in a large microwave bowl and stir.
2. Cook for 1 minute in microwave.
3. Add vanilla and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Now add marshmallows and walnuts and stir.
5. Press into a greased, foiled lined 13x9 inch baking pan. Chill until ready.
6. Cut into squares and serve.